Monday, September 12, 2011

Alone

I think the worst part of living this life is the loneliness. Pamela mentioned 2 concerts happening yesterday, Sunday, so I went to both. They were 9/11 memorial concerts. One was down town. I couldn't find it, so technically I didn't go. The other was at a church. I went to that one. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Pamela and I put my back out a couple days ago so the church benches were intolerable to me at the time. The music was very well done, but just not my style. Didn't like it.

At any rate, I went because I didn't want to be alone. I ended up alone anyway. But it's ok. I'll get over it. I always do.
I'm not very good at meeting people and making friends. Not a good trait.


I have an appointment @ 9:45 this morning at the food stamps office. Apparently I didn't fill out question #7 correctly on the report. Whatever that is. They couldn't be bothered telling me about the mistake, so now I have no food. I needed to loose that last 5 pounds anyway. Yes, I got some money from selling some bowels, but $60 in the gas tank and a few other essentials and it goes pretty fast. It was part cash and part check so I'll cash the check today. Then I can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment