Friday, September 9, 2011

Could have been better

Ya know how they say, if your day starts good and you keep that frame of mind then your whole day will be good, and if your day starts bad and you don't do something to change it the whole day will be bad? Here's a perfect example.

Wednesday was a great day. I was feeling wonderful, as I have been lately. Wednesday afternoon is the OB farmers' market, so I went to check it out. Lots of interesting stuff and I got to look at more food vendor booths. I sampled a few things, garlic dips mostly. YUM!! I was very careful to ask what was in everything, due to my MSG sensitivity. Unfortunately, there was one I forgot to ask about. Ended up with a mild case of MSG poisoning all day yesterday. And the part about starting bad and staying bad? Yep. That's what happened. I won't go into the details, but yesterday definitely could have been better.

Today? It's not even 9:30 and I sold 2 bowls for $200. Nice! Now I just have to get to a gas station on the fumes left in my tank and I'll be good for a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment