Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rain, rain go away

What's this? Rain in San Diego?!? Unheard of!

Well, I guess it has to rain everywhere some time. Even though it hardly ever rains here. Puts a bit of a damper on my down town time though. The plan was to park at the south end of Balboa Park and ride my bike everywhere I needed to go. So much for that idea. Instead I planned my route to do as little driving as possible. Unfortunately, most the offices I needed to visit had moved. Burned way too much gas getting very little done. Oh well, got my battery charged.

It's back to OB. Fortunately tonight, I found a place to park right near the beach & washrooms (out houses). That'll save on some gas. I'll be able to do everything I need to do for the rest of today and tomorrow within a couple miles. Including food shopping at People's Organic Market, WIFI at Starbucks in down town OB, eating and bathing at my private spot at Robb Field and sleeping near the beach where I can go for a pleasant walk and sit & read a book. Nice!

I'm really enjoying this so far. It's an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment