Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Think & Grow Rich

I joined a new Meetup group yesterday. Think & Grow Rich Mastermind group. I thought it would be good to meet some new people, learn something and possibly find an investor for NN. Included in joining the group is a free PDF copy of Think & Grow Rich. Nice! Problem is it takes power to read it on the computer so I can't read for long sitting in my truck. So I got a library card (using a doctored copy of Klara's cable bill, since I don't have an address). The OB library doesn't have a copy of the book so I ordered it. Should be in in 3-5 days.

I read a little into the second chapter so far. Already it's a great book! I really don't want to wait 3-5 days to read it so I'll go to the library and use their power to read the PDF version.

There's always ways around the inconveniences of living this abnormal life. It just takes some creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment