Monday, September 5, 2011

Things are going pretty well so far. Although I'm going through way too much gas. I was hoping to get a gym membership so I could have showers, but so far I need to save the money for gas. So for now, I've found a fairly private spot at the far end of Robb Field in OB where I can close up the truck and have sponge baths.

Tomorrow I'm going to down town SD to see about permits for Nearly Naked. Bad part: It's a few miles to down town which is going to take a bit of gas. Good part: my deep cycle battery for running the computer is low. I don't have a solar panel so the only way to charge it is to run the truck. Expensive. Going down town and back should get it pretty much topped up. I can run the computer for 5-6 hours on a full charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment